Tutorial session times and locations are here.
Log of lecture topics and notes is here.
Answers to selected questions from Mahaffy et al., are here.
Course gradebook is here.
At Boston University introductory chemistry is taught in CH101/2 General Chemistry, a two-semester course intended primarily for science majors, pre-medical students, engineering students who require a one-year course, and other interested students.
The first half of the course, CH101, is supported by this web:
- The required course materials are listed at
- The organizational details for students enrolled in the course are in the syllabus at
- Response pad lessons are at
- ALEKS online personal tutoring registration and schedule are at
- The schedule of exams, quizzes, and labs is at
- The order of topics covered in lectures and labs is at
The online discussion forum Piazza are used extensively in this course. Sign up for Piazza at
All posts to Piazza go to everyone in the course and so this is the fastest way to get your questions answered and to help your classmates with their questions.