Quizzes are given in every lecture and these quizzes count 10% toward your overall course score. To receive credit for the quizzes you must properly register your TurningPoint ResponseCard, as described in the following PDF document.
Setting the channel on you ResponseCard
The channel number is 41. To set the channel on your ResponseCard, do the following.
- press "Ch" on the clicker
- enter the RF receiver channel number 41
- press "Ch" one more time
What the LED color on your ResponseCard means
- Green: Confirmation that the your response has been received
- Orange: The ResponseCard is sending and waiting for confirmation from the receiver
- Red: Response not received
- Green and Red: In Channel Changing mode
- Are you on the right channel (see above)?
- Are you registered with the correct device ID(the six characters below the bar code on the back of your ResponseCard). You can re-register at https://goo.gl/F5Eb2Z
If you are still having problems, please contact BU Help at email@example.com